The two best Auburn previews I've seen come from MaconDawg and Blutarsky. I haven't written anything about this game yet because what's to say really? Auburn's offense is good at things we don't defend well...namely fast paced, play action oriented, fairly balanced, misdirection attacks.
It's like a broken record this season. If Georgia's defense plays to its talent level and the offense can eliminate the turnovers, I like our chances. If not, we lose. That's been the story every game, and it will be the story til the bitter end.
If UGA wins out, we could go as high as the Outback Bowl. Although, that's much less likely than the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. If we don't take care of business against Auburn, we could be playing UK next weekend for the opportunity to play a bad Big East Team or a Sun Belt team at The Old Gray Lady in one of Birmingham's most dicey neighborhoods.
For us to win, this game needs to be a Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard in a Loser Leaves Town Cage Match. The bloodier and more gruesome; the more I like our chances. If it looks like something from an After School Special that ends with Willie pointing at a doll to show where the bad offensive coordnator touched him, we're sunk.
PWD
Popular
-
Dooley's Junkyard DawgsFive days, y'all. T
-
Georgia vs. Vandy will not air on CBSe, iThe SEC announced today that CBS has elected to televise Ole Miss at Alabama on Oct. 18th at 3:…
-
GT: "What opponent has scored the most in Sanford"Well...I guess we know for sure now that the Miami beat down issued by Tech has most certainly thro…
-
Chad Simmons has joined Scout.comI don't do a lot of recruiting stuff here because I think most of you get that directly from Ri…
-
Furman Bisher Dead at 93Furman Bisher died last night at 93 years old. He was the sports editor that drove Lewis Grizzard …
-
North Texas kickersI'm pretty sure they're all dudes. Two weeks until game week. TD
-
#VoteFreddieBecause #VoteFreddie . Also, you can tweet #VoteFreddie tomorrow between 10-4 and it will count as …
Post a Comment
Post a Comment