When your loyalty, the same loyalty that has gotten you famous, gets you fired.
For a very sad example, see Paterno, Joseph Vincent.
TD
PWD Update: How do you witness this happening and not bust into the shower and rescue the victim. I'm blown away by that. Repeatedly people saw the alleged happen and didn't stop the event itself or whip Sandusky's ass.
Popular
-
Dawgs Beat Bizzaro DawgsIf you say Gerald Robinson only scores five points in 40 minutes, you have to assume Georgia loses …
-
I'm glad SOMEBODY finally got arrestedIn 2009, we had the fewest off field football incidents that I can remember in about 15-20 years, a…
-
One Prerequisite Is FulfilledHave you ever heard that UF has a really good record lately against Georgia? Usually, it's the…
-
Dooley's Junkyard DawgsFive days, y'all. T
-
College Football Pick 'em Standings Week 9The Georgia Sports Blog College Football Pick 'em is entering the home stretch. The big story …
-
Samuel as Running BackI know this is old news , but I can't get too excited about it. One one hand, Samuel had his s…
-
So here's my theoryWe either get an announcement today, or it'll be a few weeks on the DC search. If it's tod…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment