Four more Dawgs selected in the later rounds:
Sanders Commings - 5th Round (134th pick) by Kansas City
Tavarres King - 5th Round (166th pick) by Denver
Cornelius Washington - 6th Round (188th pick) by Chicago
Bacarri Rambo - 6th Round (191st pick) by Washington
I'm honestly shocked Bacarri fell to the 6th round; teams must have been pretty concerned about his suspensions and such. I think Washington got the steal of the draft there. Denver is looking for play makers for Manning to throw to, so King gets a chance to show his senior season's increase in production was the real deal.
I'll look at the undrafted free agents a bit later today.
TD
Popular
-
Dooley's Junkyard DawgsFive days, y'all. T
-
Georgia vs. Vandy will not air on CBSe, iThe SEC announced today that CBS has elected to televise Ole Miss at Alabama on Oct. 18th at 3:…
-
GT: "What opponent has scored the most in Sanford"Well...I guess we know for sure now that the Miami beat down issued by Tech has most certainly thro…
-
Chad Simmons has joined Scout.comI don't do a lot of recruiting stuff here because I think most of you get that directly from Ri…
-
Furman Bisher Dead at 93Furman Bisher died last night at 93 years old. He was the sports editor that drove Lewis Grizzard …
-
North Texas kickersI'm pretty sure they're all dudes. Two weeks until game week. TD
-
#VoteFreddieBecause #VoteFreddie . Also, you can tweet #VoteFreddie tomorrow between 10-4 and it will count as …
Post a Comment
Post a Comment