I don't have a problem with Fox's squad losing to a very good Florida team in a rebuilding year. Nor, do I have a problem with them losing without 2 players making the trip. I don't even have a problem with them getting completely blown out.
I do have a problem with these numbers:
- 14 made FGs vs. 19 turnovers. Having more turnovers than assists is one thing. Having more turnovers than made baskets is another issue entirely.
- 5 made FGs in the first half on 14 shots. How in the hell do you only get 14 shots off?
- 3 offensive rebounds. How does a team with 22 missed shots only snag 3 offensive rebounds?
- 5 to 19. That was UGA's assist to turnover ratio.
But things do need to improve because a 20 loss season in Year 4 against the broader backdrop of the results in Years 1-3 simply isn't acceptable.
PWD
Post a Comment
Post a Comment