Post Production Per Minute (highlights indicate top two):
Player | Min | Pts/Min | REB/Min | TO/Min | FG % |
John Cannon | 152 | 0.34 | 0.22 | 0.07 | 52.4% |
Nemi Djurisic | 331 | 0.35 | 0.17 | 0.11 | 36.1% |
John Florveus | 179 | 0.16 | 0.17 | 0.08 | 61.1% |
Tim Dixon | 158 | 0.20 | 0.17 | 0.04 | 57.1% |
Donte Williams | 233 | 0.27 | 0.23 | 0.07 | 50.0% |
Marcus Thornton | 196 | 0.17 | 0.20 | 0.06 | 36.4% |
To me, the stats above indicate the need to play John Cannon dramatically more. He is simply more productive offensively than some of his counterparts when he actually gets minutes. This is a kid who I admittedly disparaged regarding the sanity of offering a kid with so little interest from other schools. So...I was wrong. He should play more.
Or...heaven forbid I was right and some of the other guys are just worse.
The stats above don't factor in defensive efficiency. It's just a data point to consider.
I'll have a point guard productivity chart up in a few hours.
PWD
Post a Comment
Post a Comment