I don't do a lot of recruiting stuff here because I think most of you get that directly from Rivals, Scout or the AJC. That said, it's hard not to notice that Chad Simmons is one of the most prolific guys in the Southeast on the recruiting front. Today, he joined the Scout.com network.
That's a big catch for Scott Kennedy, Dean Legge and their crew.
PWD
Popular
-
Dooley's Junkyard DawgsFive days, y'all. T
-
Georgia vs. Vandy will not air on CBSe, iThe SEC announced today that CBS has elected to televise Ole Miss at Alabama on Oct. 18th at 3:…
-
GT: "What opponent has scored the most in Sanford"Well...I guess we know for sure now that the Miami beat down issued by Tech has most certainly thro…
-
Chad Simmons has joined Scout.comI don't do a lot of recruiting stuff here because I think most of you get that directly from Ri…
-
North Texas kickersI'm pretty sure they're all dudes. Two weeks until game week. TD
-
#VoteFreddieBecause #VoteFreddie . Also, you can tweet #VoteFreddie tomorrow between 10-4 and it will count as …
-
CapitalOne Bowl RewatchI've had one more game in the DVR que that I haven't watched. I'll get to the best play…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment