Under a hundred to get in right now. I saw some lowers in the $120 range. There are some club seats under $150 and plenty of parking in campus lots available, too.
Obviously, how tomorrow night goes will affect the prices, but if we win, they won't go down.
TD
-South Carolina Gameday T-Shirt
Popular
-
Dooley's Junkyard DawgsFive days, y'all. T
-
Georgia vs. Vandy will not air on CBSe, iThe SEC announced today that CBS has elected to televise Ole Miss at Alabama on Oct. 18th at 3:…
-
GT: "What opponent has scored the most in Sanford"Well...I guess we know for sure now that the Miami beat down issued by Tech has most certainly thro…
-
Chad Simmons has joined Scout.comI don't do a lot of recruiting stuff here because I think most of you get that directly from Ri…
-
North Texas kickersI'm pretty sure they're all dudes. Two weeks until game week. TD
-
#VoteFreddieBecause #VoteFreddie . Also, you can tweet #VoteFreddie tomorrow between 10-4 and it will count as …
-
CapitalOne Bowl RewatchI've had one more game in the DVR que that I haven't watched. I'll get to the best play…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment